Digital Marketing Consultant
- Harrisburg, PA
CBS21/WHP-TV, Harrisburg, PA is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Digital Solutions and Sponsorship Specialist who has the drive to meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that produce desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective Digital and TV advertising.
In this position, you will:
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
- Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creativity and ensure campaign execution meets client expectation
- Establish trusting relationships with clients, community and Sinclair and meet all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery and follow-through
- Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for digital business primarily, including new and existing business and TV business, as well as corporate initiatives and deveop a strategy to support achievement of goals.
- Grow share of clients' advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
- Support quality deliverables to drive client results
- Support collection of receivables
- Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
- Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
- Understand that achieving goals is the expectation of he job
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Digital media sales experience preferred and an excellent understanding of TV and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
- Ability to quickly recover from adversity
- Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
- Professional appearance a must
- Ability to present to clients via video calls and comfortable on video for meetings both internal and external
- Reliable transportation, must have a valid drivers' license and a good driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Back to top