Digital Content Producer / Production Assistant / IT Support (8405)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WOLF/WSWB/WQMY in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA has an excellent career opportunity for a full-time Digital Content Producer /Production Assistant / IT Support to assist FOX, CW, MyTV affiliates on its daily digital, production, computer and network operations. This position involves maintaining station websites, production assistant for studio and live sporting events, assist engineering on computer maintenance, as well as business-side work stations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Move daily content on station's websites
- Prepare video content and upload
- Live sporting events graphic producer will eventually learn all positions on live production truck
- Production assistant for studio productions
- Provide support in the management of Servers, Network Security and Network Services
- PC/Mac hardware/software support of station computers
- Provide support for the FTP connectivity needs of the News Department
- Assist with LAN and WAN related hardware and software maintenance
- Develop knowledge of facility specific IT needs and assist in supporting these systems
- Associates degree or higher in IT, television production or computer related field
- 2 – 4 years of related broadcast experience
- A team-oriented attitude and dedication to quality
- Ability to write HTML and CSS code for various front-end elements
- Must be proficient with social media platforms
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and competency in hardware and computer system technologies, including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and LAN/WAN networking
- Proficiency in troubleshooting problems and responding quickly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be proficient with Adobe CC: Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding of web analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Must have valid PA drivers license
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Occasional on-call duty, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift computers and equipment generally less than 50 pounds
Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top