Digital Content Producer (8682)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSET ABC 13 has an immediate opening for a weekend Digital Content Producer.
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day digital news content, working closely with the news managers and Digital Content Manager to make sure all digital platforms are up-to-date, accurate and compelling. We want someone with a competitive spirit. The ideal candidate must have excellent writing skills and news judgment. The ideal candidate must possess strong digital analytics skills to help guide story placement on respective digital platforms. The Digital Content Producer must identify and post engaging, timely, and relevant content; monitor competitive social practices, and work in line with the stations' overall content strategy.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- Solid news judgment and the ability to write fast, accurate, and mistake-free copy
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- A basic knowledge of digital platforms
- A strong understanding of social media practices, how to engage a digital audience, and how to move that audience between broadcast and digital platforms
- Proficiency with web content management systems
- Possess basic HTML skills
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A positive, helpful, can-do attitude
- The ability to meet daily and long-term goals for the execution of digital news strategies
- The willingness to also produce television newscasts
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top