Digital Advertising Operations Associate (8850)
Circa, LLC. An independent digital news service. Bringing the most engaging and shareable content that the newest generation wants. Hard-hitting, impactful, witty storytelling. Circa values breadth and curation. Organically-produced stories that make a difference. You can watch a 30-second clip or 30-minute documentary. A cool, easy-to-use video destination that is tailored to the new generation's needs. Circa is the intersection where meaningful, shareable content happens. Circa delivers what the audience wants. We want people who can take the readers experience to a new level in a constantly evolving digital news environment. If you are looking for a place where you can showcase your storytelling, your creativity, your curiosity, Circa is the place for you! Circa lives and breathes on mobile, online and through social media. Circa is the opportunity of a lifetime!
Circa is looking for you – a self-motivated, dynamic, analytical professional - to join our team as an Associate, Digital Ad Operations. In this role, you will manage the ad operations for our clients and take ad tech to the next level. As an Associate, Ad Operations you will effectively set up multi-platform campaign assets, proper tracking setup, and work with sales on inventory and campaign management.
- Work with reputable third party adTech companies and demand partners for direct and non direct sales
- Coordinate the scheduling, technical implementation and creative rotation within Google's Doubleclick for publishers
- Orchestrate campaign and site level reports relating to Ad Sales, Inventory, and campaign optimization
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creative
- Coordinate and deliver in client communication and can speak to media strategy and product recommendations
- Monitor and assess campaign performance and use data to optimize and inform on future RFPs
- Participate in larger digital goals and initiatives, set by Circa.com
- Independently focused with the ability to anticipate sales needs
- Support the sales team with inventory avails, RFPs and other marketing
- Strong familiarity with Google DFP, Media buying or AdTech
- 2 years of experience in digital advertising, sales support or an analytics role
- 1-2 years of programmatic experience a plus
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of sales order processing and reconciliation processes
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Bachelor's degree
Circa, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top