Design Production Assistant-Freelance (8564)
Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates programs or provides services to 173 stations located in 81 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Design Production Assistant will be a full time freelance position working between the digital and the creative departments. This individual will be assisting both departments by setting up the graphic assets that will be required for the launch of a new app and OTT product aimed for Q4 2017.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create graphics based on Tennis Channel branded templates
- Choose eye-catching photos that are on brand for multiple platforms
- Cut out detailed photos of professional tennis players for use on templates
- Search and extract logos for a variety of tournaments and events
- Manage artwork so it is on brand and designed to precise detail
- Archive all created graphics and photos in very organized system for easy search
- Assist with upload to new content management system once graphics are finished
- 1-2 years' work experience
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design
- Must be proficient in ILLUSTRATOR and PHOTOSHOP
- Must have working knowledge of InDesign
- Must be very organized and systematic
- Must have a trained eye for design and picking best imagery
- Previous experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Adaptability, self-starter, takes initiative
- Likes sports/ tennis but not mandatory
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top