FOX 17, CW Nashville, and MYTV30 are looking for an experienced, full-time Promotions Producer/Editor. Come live, work, and play in the Music City, Nashville, TN, market #29.
This is full-time Promotions Producer position. We are looking for someone with newsroom experience. We'll need you to create, script, shoot, & edit engaging news topical promo materials. If you are ready to accept this challenge, then send us your resume and links to review your work. Come join our creative team in Nashville, TN.
The applicant who fills this position will:
- Write, shoot, and edit news topical promos, News TSR, POPs, PSA's and more when needed.
- Edit and distribute outside media promos for sweeps and fall launch.
- Help work station outside events on a regular basis.
- Edit/Produce and submit network/syndicated daily topical, generic and custom spots.
- Fill station promotional logs for all stations, as needed.
- Schedule, shoot, and direct on-air news talent and on-air host.
- Assist the Programming department with public file documentation.
- Promote news, prime and syndicated programming across all our station properties.
- Help coordinate PSA inventory for each station.
- Oversee projects from conception to completion.
- Minimum 2 years television promotions experience
- College degree preferred
- Exceptional non-linear editing skills
- Work occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Extensive editing experience is required
- Editing experience on AVID systems
- Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, & Premier capabilities are a plus
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40lbs.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.