Creative Services Producer
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KBSI/WDKA is seeking an experienced and creative Producer for our Creative Services department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge commercials for our clients. Exceptional candidates will have a strong advertising background, as well as demonstrated graphic design skills. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
- Meeting deadlines with clients and staff, and managing equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of commercial production, including working with clients, sales staff, and agencies
- Work with sales management and Marketing Consultants to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Assist all areas of Creative Services, including but not limited to station promotion and marketing, social media presence, and sales support
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premier non-linear editing experience is a must)
- Brand development and commercial scripting for advertising clients
- Ability to write, shoot, and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying creative styles, while employing strong client service skills
- Ability to organize and maintain digital assets and archives for a wide variety of projects
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- A college degree is preferred
- A demonstrated passion for the business of advertising with experience assisting clients further their brands and business
Job Location Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
Company Location HR.KBSI/WDKA.Paducah-Cape Girardeau.Cape Girardeau.MO
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top