- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Conceive, write, and coordinate all video and audio materials necessary for the production of commercials for station clients.
- Work with Sales Management and Marketing Consultants to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Will handle multiple shoot assignments.
- Will have direct interaction with clients and must manage shoots as needed on a per project basis at various budget levels across multiple categories
- Assists the Creative Services Department with the overall production execution of our local lifestyle programs, which includes both sponsored and creative content, on broadcast and digital platforms and the station's social media assets
- Contribute creatively to the image content for the stations including promos, IDs, snipes, proof of performance and general marketing content as needed
- Attend special events as needed to represent the stations and support on air talent
- Photo and Motion Graphics editing experience within Adobe Cloud software preferred
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) DSLR and cinema cameras and videography, motion graphics, and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- Knowledge of iNews computer system preferred
- A college degree preferred
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.