Creative Services Producer
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WGFL, in Gainesville, FL, is seeking an experienced and creative Producer/Editor for our Creative Services department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge commercials, promos, and long-form programs for our clients. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital. Other responsibilities include converting media files, creating miscellaneous posters, banners, signage, TV billboards, web banners, and other graphics as necessary; along with developing station promotions and contests, and contributing to other station goals as needed.
- Meet deadlines with clients and staff
- Manage equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of commercial production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with sales management and Marketing Consultants to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Produce daily news topical promos
- Assist with station sponsored events
- Non-linear editing experience
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop experience
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives, and edit systems
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Positivity, creativity, and a passion for collaboration in a team environment and a passion for customer service
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with strict deadlines
- A college degree is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in broadcast production is preferred
Job Location Gainesville, Florida, United States
Company Location HR.WGFL/WNBW/WMYG.Gainesville.Gainesville.FL
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top