Creative Services Producer (8875)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSYX, WTTE, & WWHO, in Columbus, OH, are seeking an experienced and creative Producer/Editor for our Creative Services department. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit cutting edge promos, and commercials.
- Meeting project deadlines and managing equipment maintenance and usage
- Must be able to translate strategic marketing concepts into engaging on-air campaigns that will grab the viewers' attention
- A motivated self-starter with great communication skills, an eye for photography and graphic design is highly desired
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Three to five years writing, producing and editing topicals for sweeps and image promos preferred.
- Experience directing bigger-budget campaigns and using DSLR cameras, non-linear Avid editing and knowledge of After Effects is a plus
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience is a must (Avid and After Effects)
- Strong ability to write, shoot, and edit high quality promos independently
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong service skills
- Knowledge of HD and DSLR cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in broadcast production is a must
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top