Creative Services Director (8775)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSYX/WTTE/WWHO, the ABC, FOX and CW affiliate, in Columbus, Ohio, the 32nd DMA, has an immediate opening for a Creative Services Director. In this role, your responsibilities will include strategic planning, supervising the production of daily syndicated and news topical promos, filling traffic logs with promotion inventory, and assisting with station sponsored events for these three Columbus stations as well as the ABC affiliate in St Louis, MO and the FOX in Lexington, KY.
- A passion for marketing and promotion
- Overseeing all the creative elements of these Columbus stations as well as the ABC affiliate in St Louis, MO and the FOX in Lexington, KY
- Supervising a staff of up to eleven people
- Overseeing production of news topical promos
- Understanding research, audience flow, day and the advertising/content
- Managing of filling traffic logs with promotion inventory
- Overseeing promotional budget for outside advertising and promotional advertising as well as promotional merchandise
- Working closely with Production of local news specials, local commercial production and with advertising clients
- Leading station sponsored events from planning to execution
- Understanding the importance of web and social media presence and be able to coordinate promotional activities on these platforms
- Working closely with the other department heads: General Manager, News, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Master Control
- At least 4 years of TV promotion experience is required
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must
- Previous management skills are a must
- Basic professional shooting; editing skills and experience in news promotion
This is not an entry level position. If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! When applying online, please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills. If you do not have a link to your work, apply on-line and we can discuss.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top