Compulse is a digital marketing company dedicated to providing our customers with cutting edge digital marketing, analytics, fulfilment and ad operations platforms that maximize ROI and customer engagement. With a heavy focus on innovation and being the leader in all things digital marketing, our platform helps our partners plan, execute, and analyze omnichannel advertising campaigns with Compulse 360, an all-in-one martech platform that actually does do it all.
We're looking for a Corporate Digital Sales Operations Manager to help our corporate and station sales coordinators manage our Sinclair Broadcast Group digital account business. This is a new division and an opportunity for the right person to help us pave the way for growth and success.
This role will report into the Assistant Vice President of Operations and will be responsible for helping to build processes and workflows for this team. The candidate should be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with agency leaders to design, implement and maintain new workflows for this team that meet business objectives
- Train and support employees in the use of these workflows and processes
- Oversee the Corporate Digital Sales Operations team's day to day workflow
- Triage issues and urgent requests for orders and campaigns
- Manage orders for large VIP clients
- Train and mentor station and regional sales assistants
- Organize the team's daily work/assignments and workflows
- Be a key point of contact for sales assistants and stations
- Main educator at corporate on order and billing entry
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and platform updates and incorporate them into existing workflows
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a digital agency or similar organization
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in Operative or AOS preferred
- Must be comfortable leading a team that is located across the country
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A high level of organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with remote station teams to problem-solve issues
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Maintain a positive demeanor and customer service focused
- Excellent communication - written and oral
**This is a hybrid/in-office position that will be based out of our corporate office in Hunt Valley, MD.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.