Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a REMOTE Copy Coordinator to join our Advertising Support team.
We are looking for someone who will specialize in the strategic trafficking of on-air commercial spots. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of day-to-day programming and ad sales between our stations and our clients. Not every day is the same, however, the main duties of the position will include...
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using OSi traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children's Television Act is required
- Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience would be helpful but not required for the position
- Organization and attention to detail are areas you excel in
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have a desire to learn and take imitative
- Must be computer literate; knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is a plus
The Company is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base hourly compensation range for this role is $16 to $18 and this position is eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan. Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.