CBS 21 is seeking a full-time Content Marketing Creator to join our Creative Marketing Team. The primary function of the Content Marketing Creator is to produce compelling content to promote our news and programming products across all digital and linear broadcast streams. If you are a strong writer with a great eye for visual storytelling then this is the perfect opportunity to join a team looking to innovate how we market news.
As a Content Marketing Creator you will:
- Be a core member of our CBS 21 creative team
- Create promotional content (including video and graphics for social media, broadcast television, and other delivery streams) to market our various news and entertainment properties
- Write compelling copy that maximizes the impact on audiences on each platform
- Monitor post performance and data analytics
- Interact with News, Marketing and other management to ensure created content adheres to station brands and goals
- Look for new and innovative ways to create marketing content that will reach our audience efficiently
- Two years previous experience in social or broadcast content creation (Either professionally or academically)
- Strong writing skill and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After effects)
- Knowledge of video formats/codecs
- Knowledge of the top social media platforms and best practices for posting
- Highly creative and strong communication
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.