Tennis Channel is a 24-hour broadcast television and online streaming network dedicated to both the sport and the lifestyle of Tennis. Our network is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by the top MSOs, as well as DirecTV and DISH Network.
Tennis Channel Inc. is part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair!
We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Covers live matches on social media as they are airing on Tennis Channel and Tennis Channel Plus. Social Media channels include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Uses Live Editor and SnappyTV to cut segments from our on-air feed for fans online
- Works closely with our Website Team, Graphics & Video Editors to generate social posts
- Writes and posts timely content and breaking news on social and in app
- Uploads daily graphics and videos to the app and digital platforms- including short form content, app heroes and episode thumbnails - to multiple content management systems "CMS"
- Assists with App and Tennis Channel Plus content responsibilities, and cutting matches for VOD platforms
- Supports content producers with operational tasks
- Helps the department to coordinate assets, and provide support to the team by assisting with daily workflow needs where necessary
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience working on social platforms, CMS and/or mobile apps at a media company, sports league or agency.
- Some knowledge of tennis
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot, problem-solve and communicate in a professional manner
- Available to work nights and weekends around the tennis calendar season
- Demonstrate time management and coordination skills for balancing many tasks at the same time
- Detail oriented, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Works well in a team environment, but also a self-starter
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location Culver City, California, United States
Company Location HR.TENNIS CHANNEL, Culver City, CA.Tennis.Culver City.CA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top