Commercial/Topical Producer (8782)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KUTV is seeking an experienced Topical/Commercial Producer for a night-side shift. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit News promotion and branding materials. Live production experience is a plus. The ability to work well with Producers, Editors, and on-air Talent is a must.
- Write captivating copy targeted to your unique audience and reinforcing the KUTV 2news Brand
- Produce daily news topical promos, image campaigns and syndicated promotions
- Participate in station events including appearances within the community
- Create and maintain the "brand" identity in the market
- Demonstrate strong producer skills to further department creativity and to create sales and support materials
- Actively engage in multiple social media platforms
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience (Avid non-linear editing experience is preferred)
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in News Promotion is a must
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top