Commercial Production Producer
- San Antonio, TX
KABB/KMYS-TV and WOAI-TV is seeking Production Producer. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing cutting edge commercials for our clients. Live production experience is a plus.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Production Producer.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
- Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
- Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
- Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to Department Manager
- Operate remote trucks for events such as satellite up-links and multi-camera remote productions
- Create billboards, opens, promos etc. as directed by manager
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premier
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
- Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
- A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Back to top