KEYE TV, CBS Austin/Telemundo Austin is looking for a Commercial Production Manager!
- Must have at least 2 years' experience managing a television commercial production department
- Must have a clear driving record
- Serve as production advisor to Account Executives and clients to serve their production needs.
- Conceptualize, write, produce and edit commercial spots, promotions, client long forms, special station projects, and lifestyle segments.
- Supervise the daily operations of the commercial production staff as well as coordinate their schedules.
- Serve as field producer on location-based commercial and program shoots.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with clients, outside producers, voiceover artists, and talent.
- Must have the ability to execute distinct marketing strategies and clearly understand and communicate client's message.
- Flexibility and ability to meet tight deadlines is essential
- Must have superior communication skills, and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Experience in non-linear editing using Adobe Creative Suite is preferred. Graphic Design and Digital Content Creation is a plus
- .Must have experience with EFP and the use of Sony cameras, wireless mics, and light kits to shoot client commercials , longforms, station promos, as well as lifestyle segments
- Bilingual preferred.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.