Commercial Production Assistant (8992)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
FOX66, NBC25, and CW46 of Flint, MI seek a motivated creative individual to write, shoot and edit television commercials, promotional and public service announcements.
- Knowledge & experience with photography equipment. Must be able to shoot, edit and operate professional camera equipment, and possess strong computer skills. Applicant will need the ability to shoot and evaluate quality video and audio.
- Position requires time-management and organizational skills, schedule flexibility, as well as excellent inter-personal relationship skills for working with co-workers and clientele. This job requires working flexible hours that may include some weekends and nights.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Demo reel link preferred.
Frequent standing, walking, and lifting occasional 40 pound maximum. Position requires working inside and outside handling camera equipment with the possibility of experiencing extremes of weather including cold and heat, wet, and humidity.Position requires lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing and/or balancing, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
- Non-linear editing experience (Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop is preferred)
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top