Chief Revenue Officer (8248)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
The Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) will develop, execute and lead sales and revenue growth strategies and initiatives to achieve the company's short- and long-term goals. This role will be both strategic and hands-on, working with the rest of senior management for developing new and advancing current revenue opportunities/models and leading key client account strategy and planning.
This position reports directly to the CEO, and serves as a member of the company's Executive Leadership Team.
CRO DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee sales executives covering Broadcasting, Digital, Advanced Revenue and Networks, including developing and implementing strategic sales plans to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Identify, create and coordinate client and data driven solution oriented sales opportunities across all Sinclair platforms.
- Coordinate sales strategy and team culture with the Executive Leadership Team and organization's operations
- Direct the research, review, and assimilation for industry and competitive data to maintain an effective revenue-generating strategy in the marketplace.
- Prepare, interpret and present company sales and growth plans, policies and reports for and to the CEO; make or assist in the making of presentations to potential and existing business partners and investors.
- Prescribe, analyze and report on appropriate and effective sales metrics (via collaboration with Finance) related to sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Provide input on compensation, budget and training discussions.
- Collaborate on the formulation and administering of company policies, as well as developing long-range goals and objectives as they pertain to company operations and performance.
- Present solutions to sales operations in line with company's Mission, Vision, Values and all stakeholders
- 10+ years of experience managing enterprise or large account sales and/or business development teams, with 5+ years of experience directly managing enterprise sales teams
- 5+ years of experience in managing marketing teams, particularly in a B2B environment
- Possess an aptitude for translating data into high quality reports
- Highly desired: Media experience
- An ability to bring instant credibility to the role by delivering tangible, short-term results
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top