Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KRCG has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Chief Photographer to lead our staff of Photographers and Editors. We are looking for a leader who knows how to tell great stories with video and sound, and can inspire excellence from the staff. Our Chief Photographer manages, evaluates, and develops a team of photographers and editors. In addition to daily news gathering, the Chief Photographer is responsible for recruiting and training staff photographers and editors, and ensuring vehicle and equipment maintenance is being performed regularly.
- Knowledge and experience with television news photography, technical knowledge of ENG vehicles, and editing is a must
- The ability to work with reporters and Multimedia Journalists
- The ability to work independently, while gathering and meeting news deadlines, is required
- Must have at least 3 years of television news photography and non-linear editing experience
- Must also be professional, organized, and highly motivated
- Must be able to obtain an Missouri driver's license within 30 days of employment
- Must have and maintain a good driving record and a valid driver's license at all times
While completing the online application, please include a recent web link of your work. If you do not have a web link, please apply online and then submit samples of your work on a non-returnable DVD, to:
KRCG Attn: Riccardo Montgomery 10188 Old US HWY 54 New Bloomfield MO 65063
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job Location New Bloomfield, Missouri, United States
Company Location HR.KRCG.Columbia-Jefferson City MO.New Bloomfield.MO
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top