Cash Management Analyst (8005)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an exciting and immediate opening as a Cash Management Analyst. This position will sit at our corporate office in Hunt Valley, as part of our Treasury department.
- Manage daily cash flow (forecast and actuals)
- Facilitate investment and borrowing needs
- Review interest on the company's debt balances
- Investigate cash management related issues using problem solving skills and implement issue resolution processes
- Access bank activity and record in cash position
- Facilitate the payment of domestic and international wires and ACHs
- Process deposits using a remote desktop scanner
- Analyze bank fees and propose more cost effective processes and solutions
- Manage retransmission rates, payments, and subscriber counts (i.e., receipts from cable companies carrying our stations) in order to report change over time.
- Prepare, review and analyze retransmission revenue forecasts and accruals
- Perform variance analysis for retransmission revenue and expense
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the retransmission database
- Manage the relationships with and integrate new cable and satellite companies into the Sinclair processes
- Handle communications with cable and satellite systems on outstanding balances
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions including the transitioning of bank accounts and cash management programs, set up of new stations in banking platforms and retransmission database, and review and analysis of best practices.
- Participate in special projects
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of banking systems/cash position management
- Experience working in financial software systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven analytical and proactive problem solving skills
- Moderate Microsoft Word skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organized with a solid work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top