Business Development/Digital Sales Manager (7732)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
CW Twin Cities (WUCW-TV), in St. Paul, MN, is seeking a results driven Business Development/Digital Sales Manager. We are looking for someone who will create opportunity and revenue maximizing all digital and television sales opportunities, with an emphasis on new business and sales promotion development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading station developmental sales efforts, achieving Digital and New Business sales budgets monthly and quarterly; Accountability for and contribution to digital and new business sales goals
- Manage Sinclair Digital assets for the station, facilitating training and processes as well as knowledge of pricing, structure and competitive products
- Management and analysis of developmental sales pipeline, rolling up forecasts to Director of Sales weekly
- Assist AE's in prospecting, planning, presentations, sales calls and closing in all areas
- Develop promotion and new business ideas and campaigns, collaborate with Creative Service Director/Team to develop revenue driving ideas to grow client's business.
- Meet with staff regularly to provide digital platform training, support and innovative integrations and develop new growth and revenue for the Minneapolis market
- Grow relationships with local advertisers
- Ability to create digital and new business revenue
- Hands on experience in marketing, promotions and/or developing new business and as a skilled negotiator and motivator
- Strong organizational, written, and communications skills
- Digital sales and/or digital management experience is necessary
- Media sales experience is helpful
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top