Business Development Analyst (7288)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
SBG’s Business Development group is hiring an Analyst in its Corporate Headquarters in Hunt Valley, MD. The Business Development team is charged with identifying, evaluating and implementing company-wide initiatives with the goal of enhancing long term profitability. The Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Business Development.
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Produce detailed financial and operational models for business opportunities; develop an understanding of Sinclair’s key assets and services and produce analyses in conjunction with other departments that outline relevant decision points for senior management
- Evaluate business initiatives across the Sinclair portfolio to identify key trends and provide actionable recommendations
- Collect and analyze data from both internal and external sources to evaluate profitability across multiple lines of business
- Conduct independent research into new business opportunities
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience in a professional environment
- Strong strategic thinking and an ability to solve problems creatively
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, build relationships, and collaborate with all levels of management
- A strong comfort level working with Excel
- Ability to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MBA, or progress towards an MBA is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top