Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Business Analyst for our IT department. The Business Analyst is responsible for the stewardship of technical and process oriented requirements for the implementation of third party software systems, as well as, the development and delivery of custom software and SharePoint solutions. The Business Analyst will meet with project Stakeholders of all levels of management to understand business and end user needs. The Business Analyst will then transform this information into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Interview subject matter experts and other stakeholders to clarify and document business needs
- Translate business needs into, user stories, clearly defined and detailed technical and functional requirements, as well as critical dependencies required for implementation
- Using standard modeling techniques, develop clear business process models
- Assist in the development of test cases and acceptance criteria
- Organize requirements information from multiple sources and identify missing elements
- Facilitate meaningful 2-way communication with all stakeholders
- Maintain project requirements documentation for multiple projects with broad scope, ambiguity, and high degree of complexity
- 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Experience in software requirements gathering and documentation
- Excellent oral and written skills for use in writing detailed business requirements and presenting solutions to other team members
- Familiarity with Project Management processes and procedures
- Confidence working closely with software developers and all levels of a corporate organization
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with utilizing process mapping techniques
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in software development environments
Job Location Cockeysville, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR.Headquarters.Cockeysville.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top