Broadcast Designer (8330)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has an immediate opening for a Broadcast Designer at their Central Graphics department in Hunt Valley, MD.
- Qualified candidates are experts in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects, Premiere)
- Knowledge in Cinema 4-D is required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in broadcast or Post Production.
- Mastery of design fundamentals such as composition, color, and typography is a must. Ability to compose conceptual sketches and storyboards is required. Must understand multi-pass 3d rendering, and post production/compositing in after effects, as well as editing of both audio and video
- Candidate is able to complete projects on their own, but also comfortable delegating production tasks to team members where applicable
- Link to an online demo reel required for consideration
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top