This candidate must work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, be able to set priorities, stay organized and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Write engaging, accurate and informative articles for our partners and internal projects
- Brainstorm and research ideas and develop an understanding of client goals
- Create social media posts on behalf of customers, working closely with our social media teams and stations
- Ensure all copy is accurate and maintain excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Uphold Sinclair's and Facebook's branded content policies
- Act as a primary branded content liaison with third parties and internal stakeholders
- Keep up to date with digital trends and content marketing developments
- Collaborate with team members to set guidelines and goals to ensure timely delivery of services
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, English, or Journalism
- Minimum 1 year of editorial, journalism or branded content background
- Strong writing and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work comfortably across teams and respond to requests from multiple managers and departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience using WordPress
- Background in SEO
- Understanding and experience using Trello
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.