Billing Coordinator (8692)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WLOS, in Asheville, NC, is seeking a Billing Coordinator to assist with customer service, billing management, and credit management tasks. This role will be responsible for resolving inquires from both internal and external customers, completing billing processes in a timely manner, managing and completing invoice adjustments in HelpTrac and Oracle systems, and demonstrating leadership and personal traits while carrying out all functions and duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling emails and calls for payment portal
- Upload and maintain scripts that are used for our co-op business
- Maintain up-to-date terms and records in billing systems
- Process/upload billing information
- Assist with balancing and maintaining customer accounts
- Prepare and maintain various reports
- Investigate customer inquiries as needed
- Carry out activities according to specific procedures and deadlines
- Communicate with internal personnel and clients via phone or email as a hub center
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Broadcasting or media experience preferred
- Experience with a broadcast traffic system such as OSI or Wide Orbit a plus
- Ideal candidate will be able to prioritize and multitask, have a high level of attention to detail, and have excellent communication (both written and over the phone) skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top