Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Billing Analyst! In this position you will assist with customer service, billing management, and credit management tasks.
Although each day will not look the same some of the main responsibilities of the role include...
- Resolving inquiries from both internal and external customers via phone or email
- Completing billing processes in a timely manner
- Managing and completing invoice adjustments in internal systems
- Upload and maintain scripts that are used for our co-op business
- Assist with balancing and maintaining customer accounts and billing systems
- Handle emails/calls related to the payment portal
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to learn new financial systems
- Ability to review, interpret and report on invoices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership and positivity in carrying out job related tasks
- Experience with a broadcast traffic system such as OSI or Wide Orbit a plus
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $18.00 to $20.00 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.