Benefits Specialist (8672)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We are looking for a skilled Benefits Specialist to champion all of the various benefit plans and processes in a dynamic corporate human resources team, which supports 8,500+ employees in multiple states. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and fun team passionate for human resources. The Benefits Specialist will consult and advise management and field HR representatives on all benefits, assist in strategic development and administration of all benefit plans and work with top-notch Corporate HR team members on specific initiatives.
This role will be predominately benefit related duties and responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Advise employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters
- Participate in benefits administration to include open enrollment, change reporting, and employee communications for all health and welfare and financial plans
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and administer corporate benefit plans and programs
- Support ongoing audit and reporting initiatives related to HCM and Vendor systems
- Compile and maintain benefit related documents, files, or other records
- Function as a liaison between vendors, field HR representatives, and employees
- Leave administration
- Prepare reports from HRIS system
- Maintain compliance related to all benefits and governing bodies through design and support of compliance portal.
- Interpretation and application of policies and procedures
- Other tasks / projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related program of study.
- 3+ years of Benefits/HR experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and an Oracle HRIS background is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of management and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top