Benefits Coordinator (8671)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
We are looking for a skilled Benefits Coordinator to support all of the various benefit plans and processes in a growing, dynamic corporate human resources team, which supports 8,500+ employees in multiple states. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and fun team passionate for human resources. The Benefits Coordinator will act as a primary resource regarding all benefit programs with field HR representatives, manage vendor billing/audits and census updates, assist with compliance tracking and audits and work with top-notch Corporate HR team members on specific initiatives.
This role will be predominately benefit related duties and responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Advise employees on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters
- Participate in benefits administration to include open enrollment, change reporting, and employee communications for all benefits including health and welfare as well as financial plans
- Support ongoing audit and reporting initiatives related to HCM and Vendor systems
- Compile and maintain benefit related documents, files, or other records including vendor billing/audits.
- Prepare reports from HRIS system
- Help maintain compliance related to all benefits and governing bodies.
- Interpretation and application of policies and procedures
- Other tasks / projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related program of study.
- 1+ years of Benefits/HR experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and an Oracle HRIS background is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of management and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top