Automotive Search Marketing Specialist
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Drive Auto LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group's automotive digital marketing agency, is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Search Marketing Specialist. As a Search Marketing Specialist for Drive Auto LLC, you will be the link between the automotive dealer(s) and how we optimize our digital media campaigns. It is important that you serve as the liaison between vendors, clients, and the team in order to coordinate intelligence from the field and disseminate it to the customers. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
This person's primary responsibilities will be setting up and administering search marketing, outreach and display, re-targeting and geo-fencing campaigns for Automotive Dealership clients. This person will ideally also have a good working knowledge of automotive dealerships and digital advertising solutions. You will be expected to continually develop, adhere to, improve and update SEM standards and apply those techniques. This person must be able to hit the ground running and be a fast learner in a fast-paced environment. In addition, this role will include interpreting analytics, assessing reports, and working with the sales team in the field building proposals or competition analysis.
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Handle internal production of paid search and monitoring of digital media campaigns.
- Work with third party partners to manage and optimize paid search, re-targeting, outreach, and geo-fencing campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Be able to prepare SEO and SEM reporting documents
- Keyword research and optimization
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices and latest developments in paid search
- Other digital marketing tasks as assigned
- Must have Google AdWords Certification
- 1-3 years of digital medial ad agency experience
- 1-2 years of proven ability leading and implementing SEM strategy and campaigns
- 1-2 years of hands-on AdWords experience, including creation and management of campaigns
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster tools
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in the automotive industry is a huge plus!
- Basic knowledge of geo-fencing campaigns and understanding of location based advertising
- Ad writing skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and ability to read HTML code
- Basic to intermediate web design and technology principles
- Understanding and experience with automotive dealerships, preferably digital advertising and the inner structure of the workings of auto dealers
- BS/BA degree
Job Location Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR, Lakefront.Headquarters.Hunt Valley.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top