Automotive Outreach Specialist
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Drive Auto, Sinclair Broadcast Group's automotive digital marketing agency, is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Automotive Outreach Specialist! The Automotive Outreach Specialist will be responsible for all deliverables pertaining to co-op sales agreements with auto clients from their manufacturers. Needs to research and familiarize themselves with various agreements. This includes: providing proof of monthly requirements from billing and production. The Co-Op/Outreach Specialist will work closely with billing, production, and vendors.
This person's secondary responsibilities will be assisting with the set-up and administering of search marketing, display and re-targeting campaigns for our automotive division. The Co-Op/Outreach Specialist must be highly-organized and have attention to detail.
- Ensure dealer co-op requirements are processed in a timely manner
- Support the sales team with inquiries as well as provide monthly reports
- Communicate to clients and internal staff in a clear and detailed manner
- Attend all client production onboarding calls to gather a full understanding of all Co-op requirements
- Provide a weekly summary report of all Co-op requests to the Drive Auto Dealership Experience Manger
- Track, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Work with third party partners to manage and optimize paid search, geofencing, outreach and retargeting campaigns
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards for automotive division
- Other digital marketing tasks as assigned
- Dealership and dealership personnel experience
- Exceptional organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to work with client services teams to ensure maximized performance
- Knowledge of outreach and retargeting campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinker with attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office - specifically Excel
- Agency experience
- BS/BA degree
Job Location Cockeysville, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.DRIVE AUTO, Lakefront, MD.Headquarters.Cockeysville.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top