Assistant Advertising Support Manager
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Advertising Support Operations department for an Assistant Advertising Support Hub Manager (Traffic Manager). The Assistant Advertising Support Hub Manager is responsible for managing advertising sales inventory through daily monitoring of workflow, commercial log editing, commercial log reconciliation, and working closely with Sales Managers to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
- Works with Regional Advertising Support Manager to manage assigned stations and teams
- Oversee a team of Inventory Specialists to verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation, and extensive editing for on-air broadcast.
- Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters.
- Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
- Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable
- Ability to effectively lead a team
- Ability to work well under pressure, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with broadcast traffic systems is a plus (OSI specifically)
- Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
- College Degree or equivalent experience
Job Location Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR, Lakefront.Headquarters.Hunt Valley.MD
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Ansley reports on stories that focus on the triumph of the human spirit in the face of adversity, people’s hobbies, and local businesses for Good Afternoon Arkansas at KATV.
Back to top