If you're crazy about CTV and all things programmatic... Listen Up! We have an opening for an Agency Sales Director!
We have an immediate opening for someone who can strike up a conversation with ad agencies about our best-in-class OTT / programmatic platform and our ad-tech solutions. Our ideal candidate is someone who has an abundance of ad agency contacts and relationships and has a deep understanding of the programmatic & ad-tech space.
As a self-starter, you will be expected to hit the ground running to close new business, owning your entrepreneurial spirit with this tremendous opportunity to play an instrumental role in the evolvement of your vertical.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for driving new business and growing existing revenue through long term contracts and contract negotiation with ad agencies and large direct advertisers
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold outreach, meetings, presentations, proposals, and more
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to meet their needs
- Collaborate with other divisions within Compulse, including Client Services, Ad Ops, and the Product team, to be able to align prospective partner's objectives with our technology, product offerings, and managed services capabilities
- Ability to work within the company CRM to organize contacts and opportunities
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients and evolve product to meet the continually changing needs of the market
- Assist in setting and managing sales goals, budgets, and revenue targets within your vertical
- 2 - 7 years programmatic (or equivalent) solution sales to agencies, ideally strong working knowledge of full digital video spectrum
- Deep advertising agency relationships and contacts
- Proven, successful track record of sales success
- Willingness to meet with clients in person when necessary
- Fearless phone, email and video presence
- Solid grasp and enthusiasm for the latest in digital media, ad tech and programmatic
- A positive mental attitude and can-do spirit.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.