Advertising Operations Coordinator (8685)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Advertising Operations Coordinator to join our expanding Digital Operations team. This position will be key in helping Sinclair Digital with continued operations and revenue growth, while ensuring we stay at the cutting edge of digital advertising. We're looking for self-starters with a great attitude, who are willing to support a multi-faceted, dynamic operations department. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives surrounded by the challenges of a fast-paced environment, is detailed oriented and has excellent marketing, technical and communication skills. If you are passionate about digital media and have a keen eye for ad tech – we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Manage multi-affiliate station list
- Campaign and inventory management
- Ad Operations and campaign implementation (order entry)
- Report and analyze campaigns and inventory data
- Provide technical support: tagging issues, creative troubleshooting, optimization, etc.
- Execute QA and troubleshooting of existing ad placements, creative elements (VPAID, VAST, HTML5, etc.), and campaigns - must possess technical skills
- Manage A/B testing of existing placements to improve ad performance
- Conduct data analysis of various KPIs
- Use Design programs to create marketing and sales materials
- Troubleshoot any technical and performance issues
- Utilize Google DFP Ad Server to test, troubleshoot, report on, schedule, and traffic digital ad campaigns
- Perform other administrative duties as neededThank you so much.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top