Ad Tech & Operations Specialist
Sinclair Digital is looking for an Ad Tech and Operations Specialist to join our team. Our Sales and Operations team is critical to our revenue strategy. Our goal is to continue this growth with new products, innovative technologies and diversify our revenue streams. This role is critical to the success of the department as the Ad Tech & Operations Specialist provides technical support and skills to execute thorough Q&A by troubleshooting and resolving issues cross-device.The Ad Tech & Operations Specialist must be accustomed to working in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-tech environment and completing a variety of tasks in parallel.
- Use DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP) to traffic and test creative, schedule and organize ad campaigns, and provide reporting for digital advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with internal personnel and clients to ensure flawless advertising campaign executions for Programmatic & Direct
- Troubleshooting tag-related issues, reporting/delivery discrepancies, and cross-device implementations
- Set up, test and successfully fulfill on our programmatic revenue landscape and industry macro trends
- Product activation, assistance, QA & troubleshooting assistance with product activation, QA & troubleshooting
- Ability to work in team environment to assist in advancement of digital strategies
- Daily interaction with members of the Sales team, Ad Ops team, and Product to ensure consistent and smooth Ad Ops
- Understanding of how ads are delivered today across various ad formats and screens, including the workings of an ad server
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A minimum of one year trafficking experience in DFP or other ad serving platforms
- Proficient with VAST and VPAID video tags
- Experience with debugging and HTML proxy tools including Charles, Chrome Developer Tools and Firebug
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Flexible, personable attitude; team player
There are few companies that can provide the breadth and depth of audience impact and scope of work that Sinclair can. Sinclair Digital is transforming how television is produced, distributed, and consumed. We are the innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with more local television stations than anyone and affiliations with all major networks. Our multidisciplinary team works together to create elegant solutions to the complex problems around delivering the most trusted, empathic, engaging, quality news, information, and entertainment to web, mobile, broadcast, and over-the-top (OTT) media distribution to audiences all over the country. Our digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, a content management and publishing platform, and into a seamless user experiences. We run lean, move with agility, and take pride in our charter to transform the Sinclair Broadcast Group from a broadcast-centric company into a omni-platform enterprise while maintaining our corporate entrepreneurial spirit.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Job Location Seattle, Washington, United States
Company Location HR.SINCLAIR SEATTLE INTERACTIVE.Remote.Seattle.WA
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Back to top