Accounting Assistant/Receptionist (7389)
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KATV, in Little Rock, AR, has an opening for a Accounting Assistant/Receptionist. This is an important role. The Accounting Assistant/Receptionist must provide support to the station in the areas of general station operations and business office operations. As such, the ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and interact well with others. In addition, the candidate in this role must display a professional appearance and attitude.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Maintaining sufficient supplies inventory, ordering and organizing
- Maintaining files
- Submitting purchase order requisitions and working with vendors
- Maintaining Petty Cash fund
- Assisting Business Manager to prepare various standard monthly journal entries and reversing entries in order to close month end
- Assist with other Accounting clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
- Answers phones and directs calls to proper department
- Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
- Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- 2 or more years of Accounts Payable experience is preferred
- Previous broadcast experience is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Abiezer directs live productions of KOMO TV’s news segments for viewers across the greater Seattle area. He prepares the news visuals and works alongside producers.
Back to top