Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
We are currently seeking a full-time Accountant to join our dynamic team. This position will assist the Controller and Operations Accounting Manager in performing accounting and administrative duties. The successful candidate will have an accounting background, experience in a Manufacturing environment and a strong desire to learn. This position will report to the Operations Accounting Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Submitting Accounts Payable invoices to Shared Services for processing and assisting with resolving P.O. variances
- Supplier setup and maintenance support
- Generate Pro-forma Invoices and assist with collections
- Provide Oracle data entry to support new product costs
- Perform Account Reconciliations for selected Balance Sheet accounts
- Assist with ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end closes
- Assist planning and processing the Annual Physical Inventory. Analyze Cycle Count Variances and research root causes
- Maintain fixed asset database
- Various Ad Hoc requests as needed from management
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with an ERP system, Oracle a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Dielectric is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top