Account Services Coordinator (8884)
Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
We are growing and have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Account Management Coordinator. This is a customer service based position that will work with all of our groups, including Manufacturing, Engineering, Planning, and the Business Office to ensure that all expectations of the company's internal and external customers are met or exceeded. The successful candidate will have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to negotiate with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Quotes Representative to ensure proper order conversion
- Coordinate and communicate with internal partners (sales, engineering, planning, finance, manufacturing) to ensure accurate and on-time delivery
- Communication with sales on post order activity and progress
- Communication with customers on project status post sale, and coordinate with tower crews for delivery and installation.
- Supporting order and delivery documentation, including freight forwarders and export documents
- Manage warranty issues including standby/loaner requests
- Process, coordinate, and communicate all order changes and emergency/same day orders
- Process Bill into Storage Letters
- Consult with legal as necessary on contract and warranty issues
- Handle field service requests, including scheduling, reconciling invoices, and processing reports
- Direct technical inquiries as necessary
- Document and provide feedback to customers on Field Issues
- Provide customer order and delivery confirmations
- Assist customers with RE/RA orders for credits or repairs
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient in a Windows based PC environment
- Experience with an ERP system, Oracle preferred
- Able to multitask, be self-directed and function independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- General product knowledge helpful
- Excellent time management and efficiency skills
- Excellent organizational skills and heavy attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Basic Mathematical skills required to calculate billing details
Dielectric is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Director of Digital and National News
Our mission statement is connecting people with content everywhere.
Back to top