Account Executive - New York (7435)
The Account Executive is responsible for selling commercial inventory TV and Digital as well as other various assets of the network. This position reports to the SVP of Advertiser Sales and is based in New York City.
- Maintain existing and forge new relationships with agencies and clients to maximize revenue for the network
- Position and sell the network against the cable television marketplace
- Effectively position the network's affluent audience to national advertisers
- Sell and orchestrate multi-level sponsorship packages with major advertisers
- Solid analytical and organizational qualities· Excellent written and presentation skills· Proven track record of follow-up and success in the selling of commercial advertising time· Ability to be a consummate team player and a goal-oriented thinker· Proficient in all aspects of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
Meet Some of Sinclair Broadcast Group's Employees
Nicole designs national ad campaigns and sales collateral. She collaborates with other designers to ensure their clients are given strong ad campaigns to showcase their companies.
Back to top