Product Marketing Manager
Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
As our product marketing expert, you'll partner with the product teams to run the product marketing strategy from beginning to end. You’ll need to have a strong business acumen, understand the customer and market opportunity, and can communicate complex messages with simplicity. You’ll be responsible for helping us tell the story of our existing and future products to existing and new customer segments. Build the brand and scalable channels to achieve our ambitious growth plans. You'll help define our marketing approach for existing and new customer segments.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and Design to inform the product development process with a lense on audience usability and adoption.
- Create a thorough GTM strategy and plan to outline all stakeholders, deliverables, channels, and tactics.
- Develop key messaging frameworks, positioning statements and value props for your defined target audiences.
- Identify marketing program tactics, channels, and goals to support product adoption and growth.
- Measure and track effectiveness, actively course-correcting based on results.
- Design thoughtful internal and external communication plans
- Lead cross-functional implementation of the product marketing plan
- Work with industry partners on co-branded GTM strategies
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience launching, developing, and growing innovative products
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills and a track record of translating features and capabilities into values and benefits.
- Prior healthcare experience
- Prior startup experience
Perks & Benefits
- Simplifeye provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
Back to top