Simplifeye empowers doctors by automating the business side of their practice. We do this by providing software solutions that digitize and improve existing processes that are core to many medical practices. Simply put, Simplifeye allows medical professionals to focus their efforts on providing high-quality health care, resulting in great experiences for patients.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to guide our web platforms. You will design, create, test, and deploy solutions across multiple technology domains. You will take ownership of bringing new and improved features and functionality to our entire stack, work independently within a group of developers to drive product development, communicate and coordinate effectively.
- Execute against our product roadmap by developing features across our cloud backend (Node.js) and various clients (React)
- Be an integral part of the product development team by assisting in the development of our roadmap and product architecture
- Maintain code quality through code reviews and rigorous testing
- Coordinate releases for features
- Own data modeling and schema updates
- Develop features while maintaining security and compliance standards. Our systems work heavily with Protected Health Information (PHI) - we therefore need to maintain strict HIPAA compliance across our entire stack
- You’re a self-starter with a proven track record of shipping high-quality products
- You’re an autonomous worker, with the ability to ship products with minimal oversight
- Strong computer science fundamentals including SQL skills, understanding of patterns & anti-patterns, writing maintainable code, knowledge of multiple backend languages, knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Excellent communication skills
- You have an analytical mindset and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decision making
- 4+ years in a software engineering role
- A computer science/STEM degree or equivalent experience
Simplifeye is proud to be an equal opportunity employer-regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Back to top