Full Stack Software Engineer
Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
- Execute against our product roadmap by developing features across our cloud backend (Node.js) and various clients (React).
- Be an integral part of the product development team by assisting in the development of our roadmap and product architecture.
- Maintain code quality through code reviews and rigorous testing.
- Coordinate releases for features.
- Own data modeling and schema updates.
- Develop features while maintaining security and compliance standards. Our systems work heavily with Protected Health Information (PHI) - we therefore need to maintain strict HIPAA compliance across our entire stack.
- You’re a self-starter with a proven track record of shipping high quality products
- You’re an autonomous worker, with the ability to ship products with minimal oversight
- Strong computer science fundamentals including: SQL skills, understanding of patterns & anti-patterns, writing maintainable code, knowledge of multiple backend languages, knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Excellent communication skills
- You have an analytical mindset, and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decision making
- 4+ years in a software engineering role
- A computer science/STEM degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a relevant healthcare role
- Prior experience with AWS services such as Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, S3, RDS, etc.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Node.js & React
Back to top