Customer Retention Specialist
- New York, NY
Simplifeye empowers doctors by automating the business side of their practice. We do this by providing software solutions that digitize and improve existing processes that are core to many medical practices. Directly put, Simplifeye allows medical professionals to focus their efforts on providing high-quality health care, resulting in great experiences for patients.
About the Role:
We are looking for someone to join our Client Success team who shares our vision, commitment, and passion for healthcare and excellence. Our Customer Retention Specialist is dedicated to providing a world-class customer experience by resolving any customer concerns about our product and retaining customers requesting to disconnect our service. You will need to understand customer relationship management and work to build strong and trusting relationships with our clients, all while exemplifying great empathy and strong communication skills. You will also be responsible for monthly invoicing, applying credit card payments and insuring collections are timely.
- Handle a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls
- Build and strengthen customer relationships
- Encouraging clients with our best-used practices
- Gathering customer feedback for product development
- Become an expert on our product suite and internal processes
- Allocating, following up, and collecting payments
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- 2-3 years of experience within Client Success
- Extremely coachable and process driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm and friendly disposition, but comfortable hitting quotas
- Must enjoy communicating issues in a public forum
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Experience supporting Android and iOS devices a plus
Simplifeye is proud to be an equal opportunity employer-regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Back to top