Title: Talent Manager
Location: Kirkland, WA
Simplicity Consulting is a marketing and communication consulting services company founded in 2006. Leading brands trust Simplicity to execute their sales and marketing programs with our proven methodology, expertise and support excellence model. We have a curated network of thousands of strategic do-ers who parachute in on a project basis to help companies reduce time to market, optimize their sales channel results and bring a fresh perspective.
We are an INC 500/5000 and WA State fastest growing company that is leading the on-demand team trend enabling professionals to do the work they love while partnering with clients to understand and help deliver on their important business goals.
The Talent Department at Simplicity is responsible for maintaining a high level of brand integrity by being subject-matter experts on all available talent in our community, spanning several core disciplines in sales and marketing. The Talent Recruiter plays a vital role in supporting the Professional Services division with close collaboration in helping to identify the right experts, and build benches of strong “A” list players in specialist areas that we know our clients need in order to drive their business.
• Work with internal teams client/hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts within the Simplicity proprietary network of referral based talent
• Identify marketable candidates through Internet sourcing, advertising, association involvement and network referrals
• Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool where gaps occur or where the business demands it
• Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and skills, evaluate technical skills and abilities in relation to job requirements
• Independently negotiate contract rates with both clients and candidates
• Track daily activity of open requisitions and candidate communications using CRM, excel spreadsheets and written summary communication
• Work daily within CRM database to ensure accuracy of information; update talent profiles.
• Monthly scrub of CRM dashboards to verify available talent expertise and identify gaps in bench areas.
• Responsible for creating and developing internal communications and talent alerts.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
• 3+ years of experience in recruiting Professional Service candidates
• Knowledge in working with multiple online tools, CMS (beeline, IQ Navigator, Fieldglass) and CRM (ex. Bullhorn, SalesForce)
• Efficient in a fast paced environment, adaptable to change
• Detail oriented and a self-starter
• Critical thinking skills (e.g., the ability to conceptual frame problems and to identify creative solutions)
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Meet Some of Simplicity Consulting's Employees
Talent Delivery Manager
Beth oversees Simplicity Consulting's mission-driven Talent Team of recruiters and coordinators who identify the right professionals to expand its community of experts.
Back to top