Sr. Account Executive Business Development - Key Accounts
The Sr. Account Executive Business Development role for Key Accounts with Simplicity Consulting is focused on sales through relationship development, client satisfaction, and identifying, growing and closing new business opportunities with one of our Key Accounts.
This person is responsible for evangelizing Simplicity’s unique approach, developing high-trust relationships with our key customers, measured through revenue growth with new and existing accounts, retention and relationship health.
As part of the application process, we request that all interested candidates complete an online Sales Candidate Assessment to ensure a great fit for the role. If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete the assessment here: http://ExpressScreen.com/XWY5BMV.
Only candidates that complete the assessment will be considered for the role.
- Proactively build a pipeline of new opportunities through prospecting and establishing, maintaining and cultivating client relationships with a focus on exceeding revenue and renewal targets.
- Grow broad and deep relationships with clients providing customer-specific value in every conversation to help them identify their business needs and gaps and knowing exactly the right expertise and talent they need to drive their business.
- Manage the sales pipeline and accurately forecast to meet revenue attainment goals.
- Uncover new opportunities through analysis, inquisitiveness and a deep understanding of customer’s business including initiatives and drivers and aligning those to solutions.
- Proactively look for ways to leverage existing relationships and demonstrate knowledge of the client’s business to develop and/or be referred for new relationships with other departments/groups with a need for our services.
- Utilize your sales acumen to anticipate and overcome customer objections to close sales.
- Create and effectively execute account growth plans and strategies for each client including business and sales planning, forecasting and providing accurate and timely reporting, forecasts, and metrics tracking as required to support the business.
- Ability to lead the account team to execute upon the strategic account plan to achieve goals.
- Ability to effectively coach, mentor and manage sellers.
- Partner with the Talent team to identify the best consultants for your client’s business needs and talk with the consultants to understand if their expertise and motivations are a cultural fit for your client.
- Provide excellent client service, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring that relationships are sustained and nurtured. This requires being on-site, visible, and accessible with the client.
- Prepare quarterly business reviews; proposing creative solutions to the Client such that critical success issues and opportunities are addressed and communicated on a proactive basis.
- Utilize activity/dashboard reports (CRM) to identify potential opportunities or issues within existing relationships.
8+ years of experience in sales or business development, managing client and/or account relationships, in marketing or sales.
Customer relationship management experience in professional services, consulting or marketing and sales agency is preferred.
Knowledgeable and comfortable with how corporate sales and marketing organizations work and how to talk to experienced professionals.
Ability and desire to communicate, overcome objections, and negotiate effectively with clients in marketing and sales.
Passionate about client success and proven track record of effectiveness with executives.
Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable presenting to a large group.
Excellent at communicating with, motivating and coaching sales teams.
Highly motivated, self-starter and creative problem solver with exceptional follow through skills.
Critical thinking skills (e.g., the ability to conceptual frame problems and identify creative solutions).
Competent in sales CRM systems.
* Bachelor’s Degree; business, marketing or related is preferred.
Meet Some of Simplicity Consulting's Employees
As a Simplicity brand ambassador, Dorian works on project management, marketing, and web content management for Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference.
Back to top