Social Media PM
Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Duration: 4-6 months
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Simplicity Consulting, Inc. (www.simplicityci.com) provides leading brands with scalable sales and marketing talent solutions that drive business! We have been on the Inc. 5000 “fastest-growing private companies in America” list for 5 years in a row. So what sets us apart? Our personal approach, support excellence model, and inside knowledge of the marketing industry. We value relationships, not transactions and love helping people achieve success in their career! Simplicity Consulting is currently seeking Social Media candidates for several of our Fortune 500 clients.
- Assist in development, implementation and project management of social media campaigns and social activations across owned and earned commercial social channels, including relevant paid media opportunities
- Coordinate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure social program effectiveness
- Work with social media and agency partners to deliver a social media content strategy, build a commercial social media editorial calendar, and develop all content required
- Assist in management of day-to-day activities in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content (video, message posts, apps, etc.).
- Ensure that new messages and offers that are developed within the business group are carried through and land on social media
- Assist in the social extension and execution of Office business/product strategies and campaigns, partnering with central and channel marketers and PR, content creators, and influencers to define and land goals
- Partner with internal teams for cohesive social messaging
- Help with field communications and MBRs
- Solid background in social media marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute
- Solid communication skills including copywriting and editing
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and in teams with little direction
Please note that potential candidates will only be considered if they reside in the Greater Seattle Area. If you aren't a resident of the area, please be sure to include in your cover letter why you're willing to relocate to join our team!
Meet Some of Simplicity Consulting's Employees
As a Simplicity brand ambassador, Dorian works on project management, marketing, and web content management for Microsoft’s Worldwide Partner Conference.
Back to top