Years of Experience: 3-4 years
Duration: 1 year
Location: Greater Seattle Area
Simplicity Consulting, Inc. (www.simplicityci.com) provides leading brands with scalable sales and marketing talent solutions that drive business! We have been on the Inc. 5000 “fastest-growing private companies in America” list for 5 years in a row. So what sets us apart? Our personal approach, support excellence model, and inside knowledge of the marketing industry. We value relationships, not transactions and love helping people achieve success in their career!
Simplicity Consulting is currently seeking project managers to interact closely with clients, partners, and alliances to develop business requirements, plans, and schedules.
- Manage execution including, but not limited to, coordinating regular cadence meetings and agenda items, tracking and following up on action items, developing and tracking work back schedules, tracking execution status by account and by work stream, organizing and ensuring assets are developed timely and posted.
- Coordinate asset management and channel marketing enablement including coordination/editing of online banner and in-store signage asset deliverables by account.
- Manage development and execution of team communications including
o 1) a templated seasonal newsletter and/or 1a) blog for launch and holiday
o 2) help with Monthly Business Updates (MBU) content/Quarterly Business Updates (QBU) and
o 3) assist with coordination of Weekly (Friday) Sales Call meetings.
- Develop small business/ SOHO consumer strategy and execution including development of B2B-specific product messaging and creative assets.
- Track business impact by assisting with marketing dashboard including refined execution metrics, analysis and reporting.
- Audit seasonal marketing plans and execution against the plans (especially online execution) to ensure adherence to the plan and follow through at retail.
- Assist in implementation of Seasonal Marketing plan templates.
- Coordinate with Retail Excellence team.
- Assist developing work back schedules.
- Help developing or editing PowerPoint decks.
- Weekly update on key projects via 1:1 and project tracker.
- Assist in development and implementation of a website to deliver core marketing and training to Breadth channel.
- Work to establish Omni Channel approach including market research, internal alignment meetings, drive work back schedule.
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments with some direction
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering projects, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience working in a Retail and Technology industry preferred
Please note that potential candidates will only be considered if they reside in the Greater Seattle Area. If you aren't a resident of the area, please be sure to include in your cover letter why you're willing to relocate to join our team!
Meet Some of Simplicity Consulting's Employees
Talent Delivery Manager
Beth oversees Simplicity Consulting's mission-driven Talent Team of recruiters and coordinators who identify the right professionals to expand its community of experts.
Back to top