POP Traffic and Ops Manager
Simplicity Consulting, Inc. (www.simplicityci.com) provides leading brands with scalable sales and marketing talent solutions that drive business! We have been on the Inc. 5000 “fastest-growing private companies in America” list for 5 years in a row. So what sets us apart? Our personal approach, support excellence model, and inside knowledge of the marketing industry. We value relationships, not transactions and love helping people achieve success in their career! Simplicity Consulting is currently seeking a visual merchandising expert for one of our Fortune 500 clients.
Primary responsibility is managing the creative development schedules, tracking deliverables, managing the creative routing process, and coordination/management of all components involved in the creative development process for visual merchandising. Provide in-store visual merchandising POP, Displays, and guidance for primarily Windows and Office with season support for Xbox, PC Accessories and Surface in all US retail accounts.
• Develop and maintain creative production schedules and project calendar.
• Monitoring and reporting progress towards production schedules to hold owners accountable.
• Managing and coordinating POP & display creative assets, shipping schedules, store lists, kitting materials, etc.
• Routing creative from agency to visual merchandising manager and director.
• Collecting and compiling feedback to route back to agency.
• Managing and monitoring back-stock POP inventory levels at fulfilment warehouse.
• Managing POP and display field requests of missing or damaged materials by retail account.
• Developing in-store installation instructions for use by field labor to execution visual merchandising program.
• Maintain the creative asset archive of all complete programs.
• Opening and managing all POs and accruals per project
• Managing spend to stay within budget
• Providing and communicating updated budget reports
• Creating new procedures for file management, archiving and for reporting and communicating to leadership
• Create visual presentations for weekly meetings
Back to top